-
May 2nd, 2003, 08:23 PM
#11
HB Forum Owner
You dance around shit more than anyone I have ever seen...admit it...you know...tard knows it...everyone that reads this knows...this is a 'What if' question...the same thing you made fun of me for at my board...you're a hypocrite...admit it...we all know, it's time you accepted it...
-
May 2nd, 2003, 08:24 PM
#12
HB Forum Owner
i'm not dancing around anything, dickhead!
i'm giving explination as to why my friggin
title begins with IF YOU COULD...
so blow me
-
May 2nd, 2003, 08:33 PM
#13
HB Forum Owner
I'll tell you exactly why it started with "IF YOU COULD"...because you knew you made fun of my ass for making a "What if" thread...and you thought that was enough difference to get you by...but you were wrong slut...I can't be fooled by slick talking...
-
May 2nd, 2003, 08:38 PM
#14
HB Forum Owner
however you want to promote the delusion, wes.
but no, when i refered to a board war... i wasn't
speaking about you. and secondly, you didn't
even pop into my mind when i created the damn
threads....
-
May 3rd, 2003, 03:30 AM
#15
HB Forum Owner
-
May 3rd, 2003, 03:57 AM
#16
Inactive Member
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
check and mate....
-
May 4th, 2003, 09:10 PM
#17
Senior Hostboard Member
I'd read meghans mind, just once though... that way I'd know if i'm wasting my fucking time or not.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
.
..
.
better yet, i'd read my own mind, that way I could see me from a different perspective!
-
May 4th, 2003, 09:37 PM
#18
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by Cow Cud Is A Twin:
better yet, i'd read my own mind, that way I could see me from a different perspective!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
could you really read your own mind and be you?
could it really be your mind?
heh heh heh.... [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
-
May 4th, 2003, 11:19 PM
#19
Senior Hostboard Member
Exactly what I was getting at....
a TOTALLY new perspective
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks